c'est la vie means "that's life "in french .
it doesn't matter how good r u in a relationship;all that matters is how nicely can u sustain that.relationship doesn't always means of lovers but even of friends.Sometimes u step out of a certain relation not bcoz of choice but by force of external agents n sometimes 4 da well being of ur friend n i m doing da same. I don't want her 2 be in trouble bcoz of me.i don't know whether i have da rite or not.But it was very harsh on my part 2 decide everything on my own,i i didn't even bothered 2 ask her. I called her up i said that v cant b friends nymore n just wind it up.but only i know how tough dis decision was 4 me. said dat i wont be calling her nymore. 4 da being of saying i said that but 4 da last 2 days my mind was cherishing da good moments spent with her. I was controlling myself not 2 call her so dat she thinks dat i m insensitive n all dat but y should i worry den i wanted her 2 feel da same.I was aware of da consequences of our friendship but knowingly behaved as amateur.I hopes she hates me n hates 2 da fullest.
u want m 2 post a comment. wat wud i say yaar? silence speaks more dan words, just try 2 read it. just wanna say THANX, thanx a lot 4 being my FRIEND.
ReplyDeletemistakes r commited by humans only.dats mak xperience.n v learn 4rm it. even if da situation goes against us or v had a serious f8 or if ever i hurt u, just let m knw, share wid m. promise m dat neva ever in future u ll tell m 2 end our friendship. it hurts..............
ReplyDelete